Monday, December 6, 2010

Multivariate Display















For my Multivariate Display I decided to to tackle a subject that is very close to my heart, i.e. the holiday game market for this year's holiday season. The Holiday season in gaming is basically games that are released in November and December before the 25th of course. I decided to split the games up into the different genre's under which they fall, and of course I included all three game consoles of the most recent generation. I gave the bar graphs a bit of texture, not enough to make them distracting but just enough to add a little pop and depth to the graph itself. The dark background also serves to highlight the colors in the bars of the bar graph themselves, and I chose the stacked bar graph because it really shows the difference immediately of how many games each console has in each genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment